- Agreement Terms.
- Condition of Use. Before you access or use the Services, please read this Agreement carefully and make sure you understand it. If you disagree with any aspect of the Agreement, you do not have our permission to, and you must not, access or use any of the Services.
- Sixteen and Older. The Site and Services are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 16. By using the Services, you represent that you’re at least 16, and if you are under the age of 18, you have your parent or guardian’s consent to enter this this Agreement.
- Compliance with Agreement and Agreement. You will at all times: (i) comply with this Agreement when accessing or using the Services; (ii) access (or attempt to access) the Services for personal use only; (iii) comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and (iv) not access or use the Services in a manner that violates such laws, rules, and regulations, or in a manner that is deceptive, unethical, false, or misleading. We may suspend or terminate your access to, or use of, any aspect of the Services (including any credentials assigned to you), impose additional requirements and restrictions, or terminate your access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason at all.
- Modifications. Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to this Agreement or the Services. When we make changes to the Agreement that we consider material, we will notify you through the Services. By continuing to use the Services after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your acceptance of the changes.
- Use of Services.
- Username and Password. Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your username and password on the Site. You agree not to allow others to use your username name or password, or use a username or password of another person with the intent to impersonate that person. We are not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your subscription or membership account, password or credit card information (even if you have not knowingly disclosed it to another person), and you agree to indemnify and hold us, our partners, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, employees, contractors and licensors, as applicable, harmless for any improper, unauthorized or unlawful use of your subscription account, password or credit card details. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible. We reserve the right to reissue your username in the event you terminate your subscription.
- Access to Services. You are responsible for any hardware, systems and software programs you use and any associated fees and expenses to connect to or use the Internet. From time to time, you may need to install certain third-party software, enhancements, updates or modifications and related documentation for your continued access to the Services. It is up to you if you use any services, enhancements, modifications, or software not provided by us, and you do so at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Prohibited Conduct. You must not nor allow any other person to do or attempt any use the Services for any purposes which we have not expressly given permission. Such unauthorized use includes but is not limited to the following:
- ripping, burning, copying, capturing, reproducing, communicating to the public, publicly performing, recording, retransmitting, streaming, distributing or broadcasting the Content by any means or in any form;
- transferring, loaning, renting, selling, leasing, sub-licensing and otherwise making available the Content to another person or body;
- altering, changing, removing or obscuring any notices or other indications (including copyright or trademark notices) as to the ownership of the Site, Services and/or Content;
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying or creating derivative works based on the Site, Services, Content, or any part thereof;
- circumventing any technology used by us, or licensors, or any third party to protect content accessible through the Services; or
- using the Services or Site to transmit, display, perform or otherwise make available any messages, content or materials (i) that are illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, or invasive of privacy; (ii) that constitute political campaigning or commercial solicitation or that uses malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the Services or functionality of any computer systems; (iii) that infringe third-party rights or harm minors in any way; or (iv) constitute spam.
- Subscription and Membership Terms.
- Subscription Fees. If you select the subscription option, we charge you a subscription fee to access the Site, Services, and Content. All subscription fees are exclusive of any taxes, duties or impost that may be imposed by a governmental body, which are your sole responsibility. By following and completing the Site prompts concerning subscription fees for access to the Services and Content, you will authorize us to collect the stated subscription fee from the selected payment method. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription through our Site before the end of the current subscription period.
- Subscription Fee Changes. We may change the price for subscriptions from time to time, and will communicate any price changes to you. Price changes for subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. By continuing to use the Services after the price change takes effect, you accept the new price.
- Membership Fees. If you select the membership option, we charge you a membership fee to access the Site, Services, and Content. All membership fees are exclusive of any taxes, duties or impost that may be imposed by a governmental body, which are your sole responsibility. By following and completing the Site prompts concerning membership fees for access to the Services and Content, you will authorize us to collect the stated membership fee from the selected payment method. Your membership does not automatically renew, you will receive reminder emails and instructions on how to renew your membership. Should you choose to let your membership lapse, your membership will expire and your access to Services and Content will cease.
- License to Use Services. When you subscribe for our Services or purchase a membership for our Services, we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited in time, right to use the Services and access the Content for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disruptions to Site, Services, and Content. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the Site, Services, and Content operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. We reserve the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Site, Services, or Content, with or without notice, all without liability to you for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Site, Services, or Content or any function or feature thereof. You understand and agree that we have no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Site, Service, or Content, or to provide all or any specific content through the Service.
- Termination by You. You may cancel your subscription for any reason at any time by following the prompts located on our Site. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and upon cancellation you will be denied further access to the Services and Content. However, if you cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees or any other charges or taxes already paid to us. You understand and agree that your cancellation of your subscription account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with us. You may cancel your membership at any time during the membership period. However, if you cancel your membership before the end of the membership period, we will not refund any membership fees or any other charges or taxes already paid to us
- Termination by Us. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site, Services, and/or Content at any time at our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Effect of Termination. Sections 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Exclusive Ownership. The Site, Services, and Content are protected by world-wide copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws and treaties and belong exclusively to us and our licensors. You acknowledge and agree (i) that rights in the Site, Services, and Content are licensed and not sold to you; (ii) that you shall have no rights or title in or to the Site, Services, and Content other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you in the Site, Services, and Content are reserved by us.
- Protection of Intellectual Property. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the Site, Services, and Content in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third person. You must promptly notify us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement of the Site, Services, or Content or intellectual property rights thereto.
- Third-Party Services. The Services may from time to time be integrated with third-party services (including our payment processor), applications and sites (collectively, “Third-Party Services”). These Third-Party Services have their own terms and policies, and the use of their services will be governed by those terms and policies. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice to you, suspend, disable access to or remove any Third-Party Services.
- Exclusion of Warranties.
- No Warranties. NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS APPLY TO ANY SERVICE, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED BY US, FEAR FREE, OUR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, ASSIGNS, OR SUCCESSORS (“Related Parties“) UNDER THE AGREEMENT UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED SET OUT IN THE AGREEMENT.
- As Available. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- Additional Disclaimers. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, FEAR FREE, AND THE RELATED PARTIES FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, WE, FEAR FREE, AND THE RELATED PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (i) THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) ACCESS TO THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, CONTINUE TO EXIST, OR OTHERWISE VALID; OR (iv) DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, CODE, CONTENT (INCLUDING AUDIOVISUAL CONTENT), DATA, SUPPORT OR ANYTHING ELSE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, FEAR FREE, AND THE RELATED PARTIES WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, FEAR FREE, AND THE RELATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR ARISING OUT OF THE AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES FOR THE SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY OR US$500.00, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold us, Fear Free, and the Related Parties harmless against any claim, costs, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals), and expenses arising out of or in connection with any claim, action or proceeding (any and all of which are “Claims“) arising out of: (i) your breach of this Agreement; or (ii) your violation of any law or regulation or the rights of any third party (including any intellectual property or other proprietary right, confidentiality, privacy right, or right of publicity). We may, at our sole discretion, elect for you to assume control of the defense of the Claim for which you are required to indemnify us. If the defense or settlement is assumed by you, we may at any time thereafter elect to appoint our own counsel; or we may take over control of the defense and settlement of such Claim. You will not settle any Claim without our prior written consent. Both parties will provide reasonable assistance to the other as may be required in order to defend any relevant Claim.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement controls the relationship between you and us and constitutes the entire agreement between such parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Third-Party Beneficiary. Except for Fear Free, which is intended to be a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement, there are no other third-party beneficiaries under the Agreement.
- No Waiver. We will not be treated as having waived any rights by not exercising (or delaying the exercise of) any rights under the Agreement. A waiver will be effective only if we expressly state in writing that we are waiving a specified term of the Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be not enforceable, that provision will be modified by the court of competent jurisdiction to the extent necessary to create an enforceable provision that reflects the parties’ intention as closely as possible. If that is not possible, it will be deemed deleted and the rest of the Agreement will continue in force unaffected.
- Choice of Law; Venue. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Colorado, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Fear Free that arises in whole or in part from the Services shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Denver, Colorado.
- Notices. All notices must be in the English language, in writing, and sent to our corporate headquarters address listed on our website via first class or air mail or overnight courier, and are deemed given upon receipt.
- Assignment of the Agreement. We may transfer or assign the Agreement, including any rights and licenses granted under it, to a third party, but you may not.
- Limitation on Actions. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE, SERVICES, OR CONTENT MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. Further, You may only resolve disputes with US OR FEAR FREE on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated or representative action. Class actions, class arbitrations, private attorney general actions and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to www.fearfreehappyhomes.com and Fear Free, LLC and governs data collection and usage.
Last updated: 5/22/2018
Through our website (the “Site”), Fear Free, LLC offers you access to and makes available to you (the “Services”) a variety of content, including without limitation our website, course content, audio content, video content, text, publications, photos, images, blogs, resources, tools, special offers, an online store, code and any other materials (collectively, the “Content“). This policy applies to your access to and use of the Services and Content. We are referred to herein as “we“, “us“, or “our“, and you will be referred to herein as “member“, “you“, or “your“. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the information we collect, how we use and share that information, and the ways in which you can control how we use and share that information. By accessing the Site or submitting your information through our Services, you agree to the terms of this policy and you expressly consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with this policy.
- Categories of Personal Information We Collect
There are two categories of personal information we may collect from you through the Sites:
- Personally Identifiable Information: this is information that is identifiable to you, as an individual, which you may provide to the Sites if you register on the Sites and engage in any Site activities;
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: this is information commonly collected by many websites to track website usage and may include, for example, computer and server IP addresses, browser versions, pages most visited, duration and time of visit, and geographic location, but this information is not directly linked to you personally.
- Information We Receive or Collect From You
Registration Data: When you register, we ask you to provide certain information, which includes name, business address, email and job title for professionals. For pet owners, we collect name, email, address, how you heard about us, gender and your veterinarian info, e (the “Registration Data“), as well as a password for your account. This information is considered personally identifiable information.
Payment Information: If you subscribe for the Services or purchase other products or services, you will also be asked to provide (at a minimum) your name and credit card information (“Payment Information“). We do not store, keep or have access to your credit card information, as it is collected, processed, and stored by a third-party payment processor.
Course Activity: When you use the Services, we keep track of your course activity, which may include your course completion dates, test scores, course access, drop off times, additional courses selected and consumed. This information is considered personally identifiable information.
Technical Information: We may collect certain non-personally identifiable technical information through the use of log files and servers. Web and application servers create log files automatically as part of their setup and configuration. Information in a log file may include IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, date/time stamps, MAC address, file requested, and other usage information and statistics.
Contact Information: If you choose to participate in certain features of the Services, you may provide us, and we may collect, your contact information, including your name, mailing address, and phone number (“Contact Information“). The email address you provided as part of your Registration Data is not considered Contact Information for the purposes of this policy.
Device Information: If you access and use the Services from a computer, mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other electronic device, we may collect information about those devices. For example, our servers receive and store information about your computer and browser, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and other related software or hardware information. If you access the Services from a mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other electronic device, we may collect and store information such as device type, operating system version and type, unique identifiers (such as Android Advertising ID, VIN, MAC address, and IDFA), carrier, and other related information for that device.
Location Information: As part of registration for the Services, you agree to provide us with, and allow us to use, your zip or postal code. Additionally, we may collect and use approximated or real-time location information, such as GPS location, from devices you use to access the Services. We will provide you with notice and an opportunity to consent before we access and collect your real-time location information, and depending on your device manufacturer, you may have the ability to revoke this consent at any time.
- Information Collection Technologies
IP address tracking; An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. In addition to logging your IP Address, our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another web site or a search engine); the pages you visit and how long you stay on the Sites; and other Web usage activity and data. In some cases your IP address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer internet access provider, your IP address probably varies from session to session
The Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect may be used to measure the Sites’ traffic, help us to evaluate and improve the Sites, provide data points for marketing and business analysis, and better serve our Users. We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties, but only in an aggregate statistical form that includes no personally identifying information. If we combine Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Personally Identifiable Information, through data mapping or otherwise, the combined information will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information.
- How We Use Information We Receive or Collect
Generally: In general, we may use your Registration Data, and/or other information or data we receive or collect, as well as data we derive or infer from combinations of the foregoing, for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services.
- To customize and personalize the Content we deliver to you both on the Services and on other services offered by our partners.
- To measure and analyze Services usage and enhance the member experience on our Services.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as distributing electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, surveys, and public forums.
- To register you for email notifications which will keep you up to date on your account status and upcoming renewal dates
- To register you for email newsletters to receive updates on new courses, products, services, events and other offerings of interest to our members
- To alert you to the latest developments and features on our Services and to notify you of administrative information, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
Email Address: We do not sell or give email addresses of EU citizens to other companies for their own marketing purposes without their permission. We do supply email addresses of all other members to our corporate sponsors, which are listed on our website. However, we may use your email address or other Registration Data to provide you with technical support, and send you notices about the Services or other promotional offers you have elected to receive.
Contact Information: We do not sell or give Contact Information of EU citizens to companies for their own marketing purposes without their permission. We do supply contact information of all other members to our corporate sponsors, which are listed on our website. We do use Contact Information, however, to contact you, and to provide you with special offers and other information. You may at any time request that we cease using your Contact Information by contacting customer service.
Payment Information. When you subscribe for or make other purchases through the Services, your credit or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment is never collected and stored on our website, but by the payment processors with which we work. We may collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Services.
- How We Share Information We Receive or Collect With Others
- How We Use Personally Identifiable Information and Student Records. We use your Personally Identifiable Information in multiple ways. For example, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information to deliver products and services you purchase, to respond to your requests for information, to contact you regarding products and services in which we believe you may be interested, to notify you about Community events and activities, and to ask you questions about your interests and your experience on the Sites.
- We partner with third parties to provide specialized services on our behalf, such as credit card processors, customer support, or bulk email processors who send out emails on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. They are not authorized to use your personal information for their own, unrelated purposes.
- If you elect to take advantage of certain features or services provided jointly by us and third parties, we may share certain information about you with those third parties for account authentication and management, and to enable the Services on their platforms.
- If you have given permission to a third party for us to share data about you with them.
- To measure and analyze Services usage.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information: We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described in this policy. However, we may share your information, including personally identifiable information, in order to (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property, or the legal rights of our business partners, employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of our users or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or to conduct risk management; or (iv) comply with the law, legal process, or legal requests. Additionally, we may share your data, including any personally identifiable information, with our successor in interest in the event of a corporate reorganization, merger, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
Sharing of Anonymized, Non-Personally Identifiable or Aggregated Data: We may share with third parties, advertisers, and/or business partners anonymized, non-personally identifiable, or aggregated data we receive or collect, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, or information about the tracks you listen to, thumb-up, thumb-down, or bookmark. The use and disclosure of such anonymized, non-personally identifiable, or aggregated information is not subject to any restrictions under this policy.
- Managing Your Information
Modification of Your Registration Data: We provide you with the ability to modify your Registration Data, which you may do through the settings section of our Site or by contacting customer support.
Retention of Your Registration Data: We will retain and use your Registration Data and the other information we collect about you for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will retain and use this information for the purposes for which it was collected (as specified in this policy), including, to provide the Services to you, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cancellation or Deactivation of Accounts: If you would like to request the cancellation or deactivation of your account, you should contact our customer support team for assistance. If you elect to have your user account deleted from our database, all of your data will effectively be removed and no longer be available to us. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cached Profiles on Search Engines: Please note that although we may deactivate your account at your request, Internet search engines such as Google and Bing cache publicly available webpages for a period of time beyond our control, and may make your deactivated or formerly public profile available to users of their services on their platforms until such time as they refresh their webpage cache.
Rights to “Opt Out”: If you are receiving emails, texts or similar on line communications from us, it is because we understood from your participation on our Sites that you were interested in receiving ongoing information from us. If at any point you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may at any time “unsubscribe” from these communications by following the ‘opt out’ directions to be found at or near the end of the communication. If you have any questions about the opt-out process, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if we have already shared your personal contact information with one of our business partners, unsubscribing from our communications list will not prevent these third parties from continuing to email or text you. You will have to send an opt-out request to those third parties directly. Opportunities to “opt out” from receiving emails and texts are usually found on these companies’ websites or at the end of their emails or texts.
- Security and Content From Other Websites
Protection of Data From Loss: We have implemented security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information we collect or receive from you. For example, when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our databases nor that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Data Integrity: We will use personally identifiable information, if any, that we collect and receive from you in ways that are relevant and compatible with the purpose for which that information was collected or provided to us as more fully disclosed in this policy. We will take steps to ensure that all personally identifiable information collected, processed, and/or stored is protected from destruction, corruption, or use in a manner inconsistent with the purpose for which we received it.
- Our Policies Concerning Children
We prohibit registration by, and do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under 16 years of age. In the event we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from children under the age of 16, we will take measures to remove such information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 16, please contact our customer support team.
- Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, this policy sets forth that we only share personal information (as defined in California Civil Code Section 1798.83) with third parties for direct marketing purposes if you either specifically opt-in, or are offered the opportunity to opt-out and elect not to opt-out of such sharing at the time you provide personal information or when you choose to participate in a feature on the Services. If you do not opt-in or if you opt-out at that time, we will not share your personal information with that identified third party for direct marketing purposes.
Fear Free welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Fear Free has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Fear Free at:
Fear Free, LLC
2420 17th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202