What is Doc & Phoebe?
At Doc & Phoebe’s, we listen to science, nature and especially our cats. The Indoor Hunting Feeder is the fun and easy way to eliminate common bad behaviors in cats. Manage scarf and barf, alleviate anxiety and destructive behavior, and prevent litter box issues, with this veterinarian designed feeder.
What is the offer?
As a Fear Free Happy Homes Member, get 10% off all Doc & Phoebe’s products, site wide!
How do I redeem the perk?
During checkout on Doc & Phoebe’s website, enter discount code:
More about Doc & Phoebe:
The bowl-free natural way to feed your cat
Cats are great but we all know the many downsides – aggression, scarf and barf, night waking, etc. Bowl feeding causes these problems. A cat’s stomach is the size of a ping-pong ball – the size of a mouse. That’s no coincidence. In nature, cats spend 80% of their waking hours hunting for food. Cats need to hunt, catch and play with at least 5 small meals a day. Without it, they act out.
THE BENEFITS OF HUNTING
- PREVENT BAD BEHAVIOR – Cats redirect the hunting instinct into bad cat behavior. Exercising natural hunting instinct improves your cat’s mood and preserves your furniture.
- SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT – Your cat will hunt for feeders at night, instead of hunting you!
- STOP SCARF AND BARF – Your cat’s stomach is the size of a ping-pong ball. Hunting multiple small portions eliminates scarf and barf.
- LITTER BOX SOLUTIONS – Cats show distress by peeing outside of the litter box. Hunting feeders relieve stress and can eliminate this terrible problem.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT – Portion Control + Exercise = Healthy Weight
- PREVENT BOREDOM – Your cat will happily spend the day hunting, receiving much-needed exercise.
Bowl feeding overfeeds your cat’s body while leaving its predatory soul starved.